The root of all acne is a pore clogged with dirt, dead skin cells, and sebum. Beyond that, there are many ways acne may manifest, such as whiteheads (also called closed comedones), blackheads (also called open comedones), and cystic acne (occurring deeper in the skin). If the acne is inflamed, red, painful, swollen that’s a sign that bacteria are also involved.
- cooling and anti-inflammatory properties, as well as relieving itchiness
- retains moisture
- antioxidant; promotes the production of collagen
- effective against viruses, bacteria and fungi
- ideal for dry, irritated & sensitive skin types
- used for the treatment of psoriasis, dermatitis and sunburn