Join the A-Team
At Arami, kindness and hard work make us shine. We hope to impact as many lives as we can by providing non-toxic beauty essentials that help you treasure your body as a temple. Join us on our team as we seek the benefits of simplicity, wellness and balance in all aspects of life.
We are a company focused on the future, and centred on connecting with our roots in a way that is safe, sustainable and innovative. Here are some values that are important to us:
We are more than a company, we are a team of hard workers that comes together to make the dream work.
We appreciate and encourage the creativity in every member of our team.
We always put our best foot forward, ensuring high quality in our products and services.
We make conscious and concerted efforts in our processes, reflecting a soul behind everything we do.
We foster a culture of inclusivity and understanding, embracing our individualities as our strength.
OPEN FOR NEW APLICATIONS
- Reviewing purchase orders for accuracy and ensuring that they have been approved by the appropriate department head or manager
- Calculating cost of goods sold by using methods such as first in first out (FIFO) or last in first out (LIFO)
- Calculating inventory turnover ratios by dividing costs of goods sold by average inventory balances
- Monitoring inventory levels to ensure they are within acceptable ranges
- Ensuring that all inventory transaction details are recorded accurately in an accounting system
- Reporting on inventory levels, costs, and turnover rates to management
- Calculating cost of goods sold by using methods such as average cost, FIFO, LIFO, or average market price
- Verifying inventory counts and recording adjustments to inventory levels for items that have been used, damaged, or lost
- Determining methods for recording inventory transactions such as physical counts, perpetual systems, or estimates based on previous usage rates
- Knowledge of supplies, equipment, and/or services ordering and inventory control.
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
- Database management skills.
- Ability to analyse and solve problems.
- Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork.
- Ability to receive, stock, and/or deliver goods.
- Clerical, word processing, and/or office skills.
- Knowledge of universal invoicing procedures.
Qualifications and Experience Required
- HND/B.Sc/BA in either Accounting, Inventory Management, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- At least 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
- Salary is from N150,000 to N250,000 Net (depending on experience)
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
We currently have no vacancies at Arami Essentials. However, feel free to send your CV to email@example.com in case anything comes up.