Join The A-Team
At Arami, kindness and hard work make us shine. We hope to impact as many lives as we can by providing non-toxic beauty essentials that help you treasure your body as a temple. Join us on our team as we seek the benefits of simplicity, wellness and balance in all aspects of life.
We are based in Lagos but have openings for virtual team members.
The following are our current open positions:
FINANCE OFFICER – We are no longer accepting applications for this role.
- Assist in the preparation of budget
- Reconciliation of payment, invoices from vendors, daily and weekly transactions
- Resolve financial disputes raised by vendors, and/or customer service team
- Schedule payment of taxes e.g Paye, VAT
- Manage financial records and receipts – ensure that they are up to date
- Perform financial analysis, reporting and management tasks
- Identify invoicing related issues, accounting discrepancies
- A Bachelor’s degree/HND in Accountancy from a reputable university
- A minimum of 2 years relevant/cognitive experience in an Accounting or Finance related role
- Detail-oriented, precise and meticulous;
- Great communication and time management skills