Summer Essentials Set
5 essentials to keep your skin nourished and protected all summer long.
- 1 Lumi Oil: Illuminating Shea Oil
- 1 Eden’s Elixir: Balancing Rosewater Toner
- 1 Paradise Scrub: Exfoliating Sugar Scrub
- 1 Paradise Oil: Soothing Oil Blend
- 1 Ultra Shade: Hydrating Sunscreen Lotion
Always do a patch test when trying out a new product. Test on a small, discreet patch of skin, wait 24 – 48 hours then check for any signs of irritation before applying all over.
Enjoy the benefits of this curated set of summer essentials to help maintain that sun-kissed glow while out and about or to replenish your skin after spending time outside.
For more information on each product, click any of the links below. Set contains:
- Lumi Oil: Illuminating Oil for with nourishing shea oil and shimmering mica for ultra-bronzed skin
- Eden’s Elixir: Balancing Toner which saturates the skin with rosewater, aloe vera & witch hazel extracts for hydrated and ultra-cleansed face & neck
- Paradise Scrub: Exfoliating Sugar Scrub containing vitamin E, rose geranium, mongongo, and meadowfoam oils and the calming aroma of vanilla and rose for soft and supple lips
- Paradise Oil: Soothing Oil Blend with the rejuvenating goodness of vitamin E, squalane, rose geranium and palmarosa working together to give you super soft skin and hair
- Ultra Shade: Ultra-light Sunscreen Lotion with SPF 50 which shields from UV rays with moisturising olive wax, soothing aloe and cucumber, and warming vanilla, for protected skin
- HOW TO USE
HOW TO USE
Before or during a shower or bath, gently massage a fingertip-sized amount of Paradise Scrub onto your lips, then remove with a warm washcloth. Follow with Eden’s Elixir by dispensing a few drops onto your palms and patting into skin. Next, apply a generous amount of Paradise Oil to your skin and hair then consciously massage in, until oil is fully absorbed. Continue by first shaking Lumi Oil, then applying to areas of your skin which you wish to highlight. As a last step, squeeze out Ultra Shade unto the tip to the base of your forefinger and middle finger and smooth evenly into your skin.
- Reviews (0)